Keeping your stove clean is important, especially if you have a gas stove. Gas burners can accumulate grease and food residue over time, which can lead to performance issues and even safety concerns. Here are two methods using natural ingredients to effectively clean your gas burners and other elements of your stove:
Tip 1: Blue Soap and White Vinegar
- 2 liters of water
- Blue soap
- White vinegar
- A used toothbrush with stiff bristles
- Boil water and dissolve grated blue soap to create a homogeneous solution.
- Pour the solution into a bowl and add white vinegar.
- Submerge the gas burners in the solution and let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Use a used toothbrush to scrub the toughest stains.
- Rinse the burners with clean water and dry them with a clean cloth.
BAKED CHICKEN CAPRESE
PEANUT BUTTER M&M COOKIES!
This recipe is called “Deep Dish Apple Crisp” and it is to die for!