An Ice Cream Sandwich is the best way to beat the Summer heat! These S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches are fun, easy, and most importantly delicious!
This S’mores Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe is the perfect SUPER EASY Summer Recipe. Beat the heat with ice cream, chocolate frosting, and marshmallow fluff all frozen between two graham crackers. Kids go crazy for this fun and simple Ice Cream Sandwiches hack. Nothing beats an ice cold s’more on a hot Summer day!
One of the best sounds a kid can hear during a hot Summer afternoon is the sound of the Ice Cream Truck rounding the neighborhood corner. I know I can remember that sound and feeling from when I was a kid. As an adult that works from home, you better believe I’m not running out into the street to accost the poor Ice Cream Man every time I have a craving for a frozen sweet treat. No one needs to see my bed head and slippers!
Ingredients ( 16 Servings )
- 32 Graham cracker squares
- 1Large box of instant chocolate pudding, 6 servings
- 2 ½C.Milk
- 7oz.Marshmallow creme
- 8oz.Container thawed Cool Whip
- 4oz.Softened cream cheese
How To Make S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Place the instant chocolate pudding and the milk into a large mixing bowl, and whisk to combine until smooth. Let set for 5 minutes.
- Line the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Layer the chocolate pudding evenly in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Combine the cream cheese and marshmallow creme in a mixing bowl, beating on high until creamy and well incorporated.
- Fold the cool whip into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the mixture over the chocolate layer in the baking dish.
- Place the mixture into the freezer to set for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Slice the mixture into 16 squares and place each square between two graham crackers before serving.