- °500 gm minced beef.
- °2 medium eggs.
- °2 tablespoons of bread crumbs.
- °1 tablespoon olive oil.
- °1/2 teaspoon onion powder.
- °1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- °1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce.
- °2 small chopped onions.
- °2 and a half cups of beef broth.
- °2 tablespoons of flour.
- °Salt also black pepper.
I combined ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, onion, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and finally added ½ teaspoon salt and another ½ teaspoon black pepper.
It formed 8 balls, and shaped like steaks
I fried the pancakes and kept them warm.
Using the same skillet, I cooked onions with garlic powder and flour, gradually adding Worcestershire and broth. I have cooked this mixture for 7 minutes.
I returned the pancakes to the skillet and cooked them for over 10 min