If you have a serious sweet tooth, then you won’t be able to resist these Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies. They’re incredibly easy to make with just a few simple ingredients, and you can have them ready in just 15 minutes!
Not only are these cookies super easy to whip up, but they’re also incredibly delicious. You’ll find yourself craving these addictive treats week after week. With a soft and chewy texture and loads of gooey chocolate chips, these cookies are a chocolate lover’s dream.
For an extra treat, try serving these cookies warm with a scoop of homemade ice cream. Trust us, your taste buds will thank you.
Key Ingredients You’ll Need
- Sugar: you will use brown sugar so that the recipe is very rich and granulated sugar to sweeten
- Flour: Will need all purpose flour along with baking soda to allow the cookies to rise in the oven.
- Chocolate: Will need chocolate chips, chocolate syrupand a hershey bar.
How to Make Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies
- prepare the dough. Put the oven at 35 degrees. In a large bowl, combine the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, then the baking soda and vanilla. Mix to combine before adding the flour and salt.
- Add the chocolate ingredients. Add the chocolate chips and chocolate syrup and fold to combine. Place the dough in a deep dish cookie sheet and place a square bar of chocolate in the middle. Cover with more dough and repeat until all cookies are done.
- bake the cookies. Place the pan in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden on top. Let cool well before serving. Enjoy!
Variations for Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies
You can use some of the options below to add to your cookies or toppings!
- Chocolate or caramel sauce
- Walnuts; almonds, pecans, peanuts, walnuts, etc.
- Crushed Oreos of any flavor
- Sprinkles for a touch of color
- Now that you have all the necessary ingredients, it’s time to start creating your deep cookies! Start by preheating your oven to 350°F. Then cream together the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, followed by the baking soda and vanilla extract. Once those ingredients have been incorporated into the mix, add the flour and salt until everything is evenly combined.
- Now is the time to add the chocolate chips. Feel free to adjust the amount depending on how chocolaty you want your cookies! Next, add the chocolate syrup to the cookie dough and stir well before scooping out.
- Scoop the cookie into a deep-dish cookie sheet and place a Hershey square in the center, top with more cookie dough, and repeat until all the grooves in the cookie sheet are filled. Bake the cookies for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown on top before allowing them to cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
Zucchini-Filled Savory Muffins: Moist and Fragrant!
Sweet Hawaiian Slow-Cooker Chicken